Most of my meals are quick and easy, and some of my favorite meals include ones all tossed into a bowl. The recipe this week will be very simple and include ingredients that you can by fresh or frozen. My friend and I had a great time mixing all the ingredients together, and enjoying the meal!
Here’s what you’ll need (this will make for 2 to 4 people):
- 2 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Pesto Sauce (we placed on the side and let people dress their own)
- 2 cups pasta (you can use gluten-free, wheat, white, or tri-color)
- Steam or roast the Brussel sprouts (I used frozen ones that you can place in water and steam in the microwave, but either way will work.) Then cut in halves, cut your cherry tomatoes in halves and add to bowl. Add in your feta cheese.
- Bake your chicken breast at 350 degrees for around 20 minutes or until internal temperature of 165 degrees. Then slice and mix in.
- Cook your pasta and separate into bowls. Once your other ingredients are mixed in, you can add those to your dish. Spoon in your desired amount of pesto and enjoy!
You can use any of your favorite vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, squash, zucchini, avocado, etc., and your favorite meats such as fish, beef, or go meatless with tofu or beans. Enjoy with friends and a good glass of wine!