This week I went shopping online and found some great deals! They came in the mail the past couple of days, and so far I love them, making into the top 5 for the best of the week.
1. I received my new Lilly Planner for the upcoming year! I always love how festive and bright colored they are, and they come in many great sizes.
2. JCrew Factory was having a terrific sale this past weekend and I am really excited about some of the pieces I found at great prices! The pieces are perfect for work and the summer, with some being used for work and play.
3. Maggie and Jini have done a terrific job at State Show up in Clemson this week! Wish I could have been there to cheer them on, but so proud of how great they did!
4. Starbucks has been a lifesaver this week as I am readjusting to the early hours and long days the hospital requries. Dont worry, I am loving this job, but its time to narrow down the drive if possible. Three weeks in and I am looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. My favorite drink has been the skinny vanilla latte, which provides enough sweetness without being a high calorie drink.
5. My new job has been FANTASTIC! I love the hospital I am working in and I can’t tell you how great the dietitians have been about welcoming me to the department!
I am so excited for this weekend: it will definitely be one with some R and R. Plus pizza and a movie night! Hope everyone has a great weekend!